Course Title: MAG20/LIVE FIRE
Course Prefix: MAG20LF
MAG-20/Live Fire is a two day, 20 hour immersion course, in the use of the defensive handgun under extreme stress. Draw from concealment, two-handed stances, shooting from cover, one-handed stances with either hand, speed reloading, and more are taught with an overall emphasis on fast, accurate shot placement. The course will culminate with a police-style qualification course. Estimated ammo count: 500 rounds.
Prerequisite: basic understanding of firearms safety.
What Do I bring?
- A good quality handgun, suitable for self-protection and/or concealed carry. Remember that you will be firing approximately 500 rounds during this class, so ultra-lightweight firearms, though suitable for concealed carry, are not a good choice for class use. If you have any questions about the suitability of your gun, please contact us. It is a good idea to bring a spare gun, if you have one, just in case your primary gun breaks. ( it happens more than you think)
- A good quality holster. You need a safe, quality holster and belt. Again, if you have any questions, please contact us.
- A minimum of 3 magazines or speed loaders for your handgun.
- A magazine pouch/holder for at least 2 of your spare magazines or speed loaders.
- A sturdy belt, to support the above.
- Hearing protection.
- Eye protection.
ALL STUDENTS WILL BE RECEIVING AN INFORMATION EMAIL FROM ROBERT FERRIS OF VIPERCONCEALMENT PRIOR TO THE CLASS, PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
Registration and prepayment is required. If you prefer to register in person, please visit the store and see a sales associate.
Instructed by: Robert Ferris of ViperConcealment