Course Title: Low light/No Light Defensive Handgun: Level 1
Course Prefix: LL/NL 1
Low light/No light Defensive Handgun: Level 1
Developed by Chief Instructor Daniel Richardson this dynamic new course will teach students how to use light to their advantage. The first of a two part series, Students will learn multiple lighting techniques & how to effectively utilize a handheld light to gain the advantage. Over 57% of all Assaults happen at night, will you be prepared, and will you be able to use light to prevent an attack?
Register now & find out!!
- Proper handheld lights to carry
- Lighting Techniques
- Light Deployment under stress
- Using light to gain the Advantage
- How to carry your handheld light
- Semi Auto Pistol (380 caliber or higher)
- Handheld light
- 250 rounds of Pistol ammo
- A good quality Kydex or leather holster ( No Nylon Holsters)