Course Title: Defensive Rifle/Carbine 3.0 – The Rally Point
Course Prefix: DRC3
Defensive Rifle/Carbine 3.0 – The Rally Point
Welcome to Defensive Rifle/Carbine 3.0 – The Rally Point, the final but ongoing class in this great 3-part Rifle/Carbine series designed to advance your skills. Alumni are provided this open critique scenario based format each month for the purpose of sharpening and adding to your skill base. Each month will be a new experience. If you have completed our Fighting Carbine 1 and 2 classes, you are also eligible to participate in this class. Welcome to The Rally Point.
Requirements & What To Bring:
• The student must have a working knowledge of safe handling and the controls of their rifle/carbine platform.
• Your rifle must be sighted in and accurate at 25 yards.
• Student must have a sling (single or two-point types are acceptable).
• Student must have a minimum of 3 magazines and the ability to carry two on your
• One rifle/carbine mounted light and one pistol mounted or hand held light.
• Eye and Ear protection is required.
• Minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition (RIFLE).
• Minimum of 50 rounds of ammunition (PISTOL).
• In this class you will be introduced to new techniques such as shooting on the move, platform transitions, multiple target engagements and low light conditions.
Must be at least 18 years of age to attend this class.
Registration and prepayment is required. If you prefer to register in person, please visit the store and see a sales associate.