Course Title: Defensive Carbine Workshop
Course Prefix: DCW
Defensive Carbine Workshop
Prerequisite: Private, 2 hour lesson with a PBR Certified Instructor. Click here to schedule!
Welcome to the new Defensive Carbine Workshop! Each workshop will focus on a different set of skills and progresses to more advanced functions as well. Workshops are held every other week, allowing students to attend regularly, with the opportunity to practice and apply the topics learned at an affordable price, becoming more proficient. Workshops will introduce you to new techniques including shooting on the move, platform transitions, multiple target engagements, and low-light conditions.
• Good working knowledge of safe handling and the controls of their rifle/carbine platform
• Sighted in and accurate at 25 yards
• Sling (single or two-point types are acceptable)
• Minimum of 3 magazines
• Chest rig or plate carrier set to carry at least 2 magazines
• Rail-mounted light or hand-held light
• Eye and Ear protection
• Pistol with quality kydex holster and sturdy belt (no nylon or collapsing holsters)
• 100 rounds of ammunition (RIFLE)
• 50 rounds of ammunition (PISTOL)
Registration and prepayment is required. If you prefer to register in person, please visit the store and see a sales associate.
NOTE: Workshops are not eligible for the training alumni discount as regular training classes are. They are designed specifically to keep prices affordable for repeated attendance. However, PBR Member discounts will still be honored.
Daniel Richardson– Chief Firearms Instructor
Luke Armstrong – Certified Firearms Instructor