Happy Father’s Day 2012
If you are anything like me you really don’t need anything again this year for Father’s Day. But I’ll bet you have a long list of stuff you’d like to have. Most of the items on your list are probably arguably not necessary but that’s not the point. It’s your day and you want what you want. Right?
We have a whole store full of things that might be hard to justify to the better half on any other day during the year but Father’s Day. Always wanted an M4 style rifle…Father’s Day. Another handgun for the collection…Father’s Day. Optics, lasers, gun bags and cases…Father’s Day. And a whole lot more!
If you’re reading this trying to decide what to buy for Dad and just aren’t sure, we have Gift Cards too! I promise Dad won’t be disappointed by the fact he has to go over to Point Blank Range to shop for his own Father’s Day gift. It’s even better than going to Lowes. Just to make sure, we’re going to let all the Dads shoot machine guns on Father’s Day weekend for FREE. Not including the ammo of course. Plus Dad gets 50% Off the Daily Range Fee all weekend. It’s the least we can do to show Dad how much he means to us!
We will have all kinds of special deals this weekend. Too many to mention them all but here are a few:
- Keep the kids safe and your firearms secure with a Gun Vault or Stack-On gun safe – 25% Off on all in stock models.
- Save $$ on ammo shooting at the range with a full size Smith & Wesson M&P 22 – $349
- Mil-Spec quality Daniel Defense MSR’s – several models in stock – 10% Off our regular low price.
A few Father’s Day Facts:
Father’s Day originated in America. The first Father’s Day celebration (unofficial) was held in Spokane, Washington, on 19th June 1910.
- Father’s Day was signed as a law by Pres. Richard Nixon in 1972.
- More phone calls are made in the United States during Mother’s Day than during Father’s Day, but the percentage of collect calls on Father’s Day is much higher, making it the busiest day of the year for collect calls.
- One of the most common gifts associated with Father’s Day comprises of a necktie, followed by flowers. And from now on , guns!
A study came up with the fact that female shoppers spend approximately 50 percent more than men, while buying gifts for their dad. We’re counting on you ladies!